Sunday, April 17, 2011

Web 2.0

In my opinion, the web has changed the world we live in today.  Without blogger websites such as Facebook ansd twitter, many people would be disconnected with others.  But, I do have bad feelings about these blogger websites.  Although I have a facebook, I think it is creepy that others can view my pictures and what posts are posted on my wall.  This is why I do not accept any people that I do not know/ want to be my friend on Facebook.  Also, I find it strange how people depend on these websites...it would be nice if a friend could call me on the telephone rather than leaving me a Facebook comment or message.  Blogger websites takes much personality out of relationships.


The Social Network Trailer:




To learn more go to: http://gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/12/do-social-networks-make-you-feel-left-out/?ref=socialnetworking




Thanks for listening!
-Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment