Monday, April 18, 2011

Dorm Life 2

I got through first semester with the help of my other roommate who was a lot like me (clean and shared the same interests).  But unfortunately, she could not bear to live with our messy roommate and moved out.  Second semester seemed to be looking up because I got a new roommate who SEEMED to be nice and clean.  BUT I was wrong.  She turned out to be an annoyance (would wake up at 5:00 A.M. to go to the gym and would turn on all the overhead lights and be as loud as can be) and turned out to be rude and only talked to me when I talked to her first.  Although my messy roommate was indeed messy, she was nice and I respected that more after dealing with my new roommate.  Yes, it is easier to live with a messier person than a mean person (not by much though).  In the end, I learned that dorm life was not me and chose to move back home into my room that I had taken for granted growing up.


Yes! I am much happier!
-Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment